Langley, British Columbia (March 15, 2021) For the increasing number of motorists opting for car-like utility vehicles, Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is providing them with sure-footed all-season traction and handling with the brand-new GEOLANDAR CV G058, which now comes with a new 60-day risk-free evaluation period.
Available in 35 sizes, ranging from 16 to 20 inches, the new addition to the GEOLANDAR line will fit the proliferation of globally-produced crossovers, small SUVs and minivans in today’s marketplace, endowing them with the year-round traction and handling their owners expect.
“The GEOLANDAR CV G058 is designed to inspire all-season driving confidence, through exceptional grip on slippery surfaces,” said Diana Colosimo, Brand Development Manager for Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. “Add in a long-lasting tread, backed by Yokohama’s 4-year/100,000-km limited treadwear warranty and a new risk-free 60-day trial, and you have the assurance of sure year-round ride and handling for years of vehicle ownership.”
Among the features and benefits of the GEOLANDAR CV G058 are:
• Yokohama’s new CV2 compound improves wet traction without compromising treadwear.
• Serrated outer groove design improves braking and traction in wet conditions.
• Hundreds of 2D/3D combination sipes create powerful biting edges on slick winter roads.
• Optimized contact patch distributes weight evenly for improved comfort and long wear.
• Distinctive multi-pitch tread pattern reduces road noise for a comfortable, quiet ride.
• Chamfered ribs maintain even contact with the road to enhance traction and treadlife.
A retail customer who purchases a set of 4 Geolandar CV GO58 Yokohama tires from an authorized Yokohama dealer in Canada is entitled to evaluate the tires for 60 days from the purchase date. During the 60-day period, the retail consumer may return the tires to the dealer who sold them if not satisfied. The original receipt must be surrendered with the return.
Purchases of the new GEOLANDAR CV G058 will also be eligible for a $70 rebate (in the form of a VISA gift card) as part of Yokohama’s Spring 2021 rebate program, March 15, 2021 through May 31, 2021.
The $70-rebate also applies to other GEOLANDAR products (G055, H/T G056, X-CV G057, A/T G015, X-AT G016, M/T G003 and X-MT G005), as well as ADVAN tires (APEX, SPORT A/S+, NEOVA, FLEVA, SPORT V105 and SPORT V105 ZPS), select AVID ASCEND tires (GT and LX) and the PARADA SPEC X. The AVID TOURING-S is eligible for a $50 rebate.
Check out Yokohama’s full line of products at http://yokohama.ca/tires.